Tuesday 12 March 2013

A Clear Sign

I am pretty clear that I am no long his muse...But somehow, there is still very little hope that I am in his heart. I used that little hope as an excuse to text him,,I put aside my pride..I used all my strength to text him...And once again, he made it is very clear for me! No hope for this relationship... not at all...

I know exactly what is going on..but I am still confused myself...still questioned myself...what do I want from him? What do I expect from him? I wanna to be with him or not? what will happen to me if I keep stay by his side secretly? How do I feel when he is with another girls? And the thought keeps going on... what is he doing? why does he stay up so late (thank to whatsapp) why does he use whatsapp so  often? Who does he text to? to girls Ior boys? what are they texts about? Urgggggg.....I am so sick of it, so sick of it...!
 
A rude man... definitely a bad guy...
"When you see that someone tries to ignore/avoid you, you should never ever bother that person again" 
I will do that! I will practice that! I definitely can do that! I need to get back the COLD blood Van. The Van that doesn't care much about the things around if they don't related to her, the ppl she doesn't have any closed connection,,, Don't hesitate to take revenge on pple whom she hates...
That will do! Definitely will! That the only way I can survive! 


No comments:

Post a Comment