Sunday 10 March 2013

Next Time...

The love i had been waited for almost 2 years patiently, has come to the end. "when you decided to give up on someone, it isn't because you don't care anymore; it is because you realize that person doesn't care at all" - Love and Inspirational quote. This quote has hung around in my mind quite often recently. It puts my mind at ease at least...

Sad... a bit, hurt... not really (so used to it! Maybe!), cry.... no!

That person probably doesn't give a thought about me, so why should I pay too much attention to him?! It is not fair...!!! In this love game... I am the only one who suffer...

Still love him, still care for him a lot. Miss him like crazy but

  • I am not allowed to admit it. 
  • I am not allowed to say that I miss him a lot. 
  • I am not allowed to show any care or affection toward him
Cause if I do, I don't think I can ever walk out from this... So rest in peace and farewell the unfortunate love...

Next time..

  • Next time, I will guard my heart well....
  • Next time, I will fall in love with someone who cares about me..
  • Next time, I will go with someone who care about my heart dearly
  • Next time, I will come to the one who keep his every single promise to me
  • Next time, I will give my hand to the one who always willing to give me a hug when I need one..
  • Next time, I will be truly happy in someone's love
  • Next time, I will be someone's priority
  • Next time, I will go to London Eye with the special person...
  • Next time.....
Because I deserve all of those...
There are always good things for those who wait patiently and brave to drop hurtful things...

No comments:

Post a Comment